- We talked business card cases earlier this week — if you’re also in the market for a Rolodex or way to keep the cards you collect, Jeri’s Organizing & Decluttering News collects some interesting address “boxes.” (For our $.02 — we throw most business cards away after we enter the information in our Palm pilot. We keep the cards of close friends, cut them up (about 5 slits along both long edges), and wrap delicate necklaces around the card as a way to keep the necklace from getting tangled.)
– Jezebel reports on new tests that allow you to predict your risk of “early ovarian aging.”
– Can you pay off a sleep debt by sleeping late on the weekends? The NYT investigates.
– The NYT profiles a new Facebook application that will let you delete objectionable photos.
– The Blushing Hostess advises how to be a gracious host to colleagues and improve your team’s working relationship at the same time.