Resolutions: Do you do ’em? We talked last year about how some people have a resolution theme instead of a list (I had to read my post to remember that “hungry” was my resolution — sad!), but I think this year I’m back to a simple list of things, all aimed at finally losing the baby weight and trying to grow my business.
Like I did last year, I thought I’d round up some of our posts that might help you with popular resolutions, like looking more polished, moving more, growing your career, and more. Ladies, what are your resolutions for 2017? How did you do on your resolutions from 2016? Did anyone have any breakthroughs that you’d care to share?
Look More Polished
- How to Avoid Professional Frump
- How to Build Your Working Wardrobe
- How to Step Up Your Work Outfits
- Easy, Office-Appropriate Up-Dos
- Style Tips for Busty Women
- The Best Work Clothes for Different Body Types
- Style vs. Trend vs. Frump (Or, How to Cultivate Style)
- Executive Presence: How to Get it (and Fake It)