Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- The WSJ covers KPMG’s way of giving interns guidelines on dressing for the office: staging a runway show. Meanwhile, Buzzfeed has some great career advice — even if you aren’t an intern.
- Jeanine at The Coveted has been rethinking her wardrobe and is finding that rules help.
- Road Warriorette gives you tips on how to pack for a summertime conference.
- Above the Law comments on a new study that shows that judges who have at least one daughter may be more likely to rule in favor of women in certain cases.
- This piece from The New Inquiry describes the author’s “constant struggle” to maintain a size 0 and reveals the way men treat her differently than when she wasn’t thin but just “average.”
- PopSugar Smart Living gives you five ways to save money on dry cleaning.