Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- The Beauty Look Book shares a round-up of pink nude polishes.
- Racked measured jeans from 25 retailers, from Abercrombie & Fitch to Zara, to determine the worst vanity sizing culprits. (How many different sizes do YOU usually bring into the dressing room?)
- Sure, we may say don’t wear sandals at the office, but why listen to us? Lucky tells you how to do it if you want to.
- eye4style takes a look at temporary tattoos that are inspired by jewelry.
- Lifehacker gives advice to cube-dwellers on approaching your boss about getting the OK to wear headphones at work.
- Inc. has a great infographic on body language at work that goes beyond the basics.
- Long-but-good read: in the Atlantic, Stephen Marche writes about work-life balance and poses this question, among others: “Where is the chorus of men asking for paternity leave?”
- Nerd Fitness offers some great tips on staying on track with your workouts when you’re on the road.
- PopSugar Smart Living addresses a question we spotted in the comments on a recent Corporette post: how do you clean your front-loading washing machine?
- … and your laugh of the week: the “SCOTUS and the City” video, via Above the Law (a word or two NSFW).
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.