Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– Please don’t forget to vote for Corporette for the “Top 100 Law Blogs” listing! We’re in the “Just for Fun” category. (BIG THANKS to all my readers, both old and new (and lawyers and non!).)
– Forbes wonders if pretty ladies are less employable. (Personally, I wonder if the “headshot” photos used in the test were a bit too Glamour Shots — check out our advice for taking a professional work photo.)
– The WSJ has a discussion of fashion on The Good Wife. (I know, I know, readers have been telling me for years I need to do one of our 360 reviews on it — I might just have to start watching the show now that I see how beautiful the clothes are!)
– Sally at Already Pretty has a good round-up of different types of casual shoes that women can use to bridge their working wardrobes with their weekend wardrobes.
– If you have some free time this holiday season, check out some of the newer shopping tools available — InStyle magazine launched StyleFind, and Google launched Boutiques. Readers, any favorites that you use?
– The LA Times has a good round-up for what all those holiday drinks (and holiday drinking) can do to your skin.
– Mint wonders if employees should be allowed to nap at work.
– Learnvest has a fun “what’s your spending personality” article.
– If you care about privacy issues, the WSJ‘s report on smart phones and “apps” is a must-read.