This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Labor Day, guys! Any fun shopping plans for the weekend? (Have you been waiting to pull the trigger on any purchases because you’ve been waiting for any sales?) Labor day sales are already starting, so I thought I’d round up some major ones I’m seeing:
- Nordstrom Summer Clearance – I mentioned this yesterday, but it’s official now: their summer clearance event started. Pictured at top: love this suede jacket. Pictured below: For weekend wear — I’ve heard great things about these jeans and this t-shirt, and the tank and cold shoulder dress are really highly rated — and they’re all new to the markdown section.
- 6pm – Labor Day Clearance Event, starting at 50% off MSRP.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; ends Sunday night.
- Anthropologie – Take an extra 40% off sale items (limited time, discount reflected at checkout!).
- Brooks Brothers – Labor Day Clearance Event; up to 60% off spring & summer styles.
- Club Monaco – Up to 60% off sale and clearance when you take an extra 40% off with code FAREWELLSUMMER.
- Express – Labor Day sale, 40% off everything! (Ooh, including the reader favorites, the machine washable Editor and Columnist pants.)
- J.Crew – Online only, take 30% off $200+ or 25% off 125+.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything, plus extra 50% off clearance with code WOOHOO.
- Last Call – Labor Day Sale, extra 30-75% off everything, including new fall & clearance.
- Loft – Get an extra 50% off all sale styles, and for the rest of the site, buy one style, get the next 50% off.
- Neiman Marcus – up to 65% off, plus extra savings on online clearance.
- Reiss – Summer sale, up to 50% off reductions!
- Talbots – 25% off fall merchandise, and major sales in the clearance section.
- Zappos – Their usual huge selection has some hidden sales going on, including a big selection of Vince Camuto (clothes and shoes) and Pikolinos shoes marked down.