Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
As a ’90s kid, I can’t help but be drawn to the smocked blouses I’m seeing everywhere. This floral-print chiffon top from Madewell has just a bit of smocking at the neck and a blousy fit everywhere else.
To balance the proportions of the more voluminous top, I would wear this tucked into a pencil skirt or a slim-fitting pair of pants.
The top is $98 full price — but code HOLLYJOLLY gives you 25% off today — and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.17.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; cold-weather styles up to 25% off; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 70% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; 70% off 3+ sale styles; 60% off 2 sale styles; 50% off 1 sale style
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off! (ends Jan. 17)
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles