The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale started a few days ago — here’s what I’d get for workwear from the sale. (Especially hit the lingerie sales, they’re really good!) Readers, what are you eyeing in the big NHYS?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
- Tons of work shoes from AGL, Tory Burch, Linea Paolo, Sam Edelman, Marc Fisher LTD, Tumi
- Specific workwear brands of note: There’s lots to love in the sale from
- investment brands like Akris, St. John, Lafayette 148 New York, and Co
- mid-tier brands like Club Monaco, Rebecca Taylor, Vince, Naadam, La Ligne, Black Halo,
- affordable brands like Halogen, Vince Camuto, and Open Edit
- (Some of these finds may be a little party focused, but if you’re on the hunt or have a very feminine style, the sales may be for you: CeCe, Ted Baker, French Connection, Maggy London, and Eliza J.)
- In terms of lingerie, don’t miss the sales on SKIMS, True & Co., Natori, Commando, Wacoal,
- In beauty, great deals on T3, Bobbi Brown, and a nice markdown on this Mario Badescu starter set.
- Jeans from R13, Frame, Good American, MOTHER, Paige, TopShop, AG, Wit & Wisdom, and more
- Great deals on workout items from Zella, Sweaty Betty, and Beyond Yoga, as well as winter outdoor brands like North Face
- For the weekend — lots of inventory from All Saints, Rag & Bone, Treasure & Bond, and Marine Layer, as well as comfy weekend shoes from Sofft, Vionic, and UGG
- If you’re expecting (or have small kids), there are lots of nice strollers on sale! I always stock up on kids’ shoes in the sales since the Nordstrom return policy is so amazing.