Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I didn’t know I needed turquoise pants, but now I won’t rest until I own a pair. These “duck green” high-waisted, wide-leg trousers from Bottega Veneta are so chic, and a great way to incorporate a bright color that won’t ruffle too many feathers in a conservative office.
For a more traditional look, I would pair these with black pumps, a black turtleneck, and well-tailored black blazer. If you’re in a more casual place, I would do a cool sneaker and white short-sleeved sweater.
The pants are $1,050 at Nordstrom and come in sizes 0–10.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125