Merry Christmas, guys! The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started, so stay tuned for a full review (maybe tomorrow) — but doing a quick look through the sales, some big notes…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
- there are “limited time only deals” — so note those well!
- Also (online only) — give $300 in gift cards, and get a $50 card for you!
- Big savings on Barefoot Dreams!
- As far as accessories go: there’s a nice selection of AGL sale items, as well as Stuart Weitzman, Marc Fisher LTD, Kate Spade, Sam Edelman, and Tory Burch
- Specific workwear brands of note: there’s lots to love in the sale from Boden (!), Halogen, Hugo Boss, Theory, 1.State, Nic & Zoe, Court & Rowe (soo many cute blazers around $100 – the red one at top is from them), Equipment, DvF, Kate Spade New York, Tahari, and Lewit. Lots of cute dresses for work and play from Maggy London, Eliza J and Ted Baker.
- jeans from Paige, AG, Wit & Wisdom, NYDJ, and more
- workout duds: great deals on workout items from Zella and Beyond Yoga
- lingerie deals: don’t miss the sales on Natori, Chantelle, Wacoal, Hanky Panky and Free People
- beauty sales: great deals on T3, Clinique and MAC
Keep an eye on our tag NHYS 12-19 — we’ve tagged a few Hall of Famers that you can find in the sale; we’ll also go through and find which other recent featured morning/afternoon items are on sale.