This page was last updated October 2019. This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some classic pieces for plus-size workwear:
- Blazers: Gibson, Vince Camuto, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Universal Standard
- Suits: Talbots, Lafayette 148 New York, (see our latest post on where to find stylish plus-size suits!)
- Sheath dresses: Eloquii, Gravitas, Lafayette 148 New York, Calvin Klein, Lands’ End ponte dresses, Karen Kane
- Wrap dresses: Igigi, Kiyonna, Leota
- Blouses: NYDJ, Lands’ End, Nordstrom,
- Pants: Universal Studio, Nic + Zoe, Eileen Fisher (the readers call these “magic pants” they’re so comfortable!),
- Skirts: Vince Camuto, Universal Studio,
- Petite Plus clothes: Nordstrom, Talbots
- For splurges (or pieces to stalk or drool over), check out: Universal Standard, Saks (brands like Lafayette 148 New York or Marina Rinaldi), 11 Honore — you can also find these brands on sale at Last Call or Off Fifth. For an interesting shop with a high-end designer, check out German shop Navabi. (See our whole roundup of plus-size workwear stores here.)
Note also that in more recent Hunts (where we go on the hunt for a specific basic, like a solid colored sheath dress), we have been including picks for plus sizes, cusp sizes (16-18), and companies with options for custom sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Other Favorite Plus-Size Picks for Work
(Don’t forget you can scroll forward using the arrows along the right-hand side of the page!)