These are some of our more recent plus-size picks — don’t forget to sign up for the plus-size newsletter! You can also see a collection of trendy plus-size wear-to-work clothes we’ve featured for our morning workwear report…
This page was last updated Feb. 2021. This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
You can find our classic favorites in our Plus-Size Workwear Hall of Fame, as well as some below:
Recent Picks for Trendy Plus-Size Wear-to-Work Clothes
Looking for trendy, plus-size wear to work clothes? Check out all of the plus-sizes we’ve featured in recent morning workwear reports!
Plus-Size Hall of Famers
The Best Plus-Size Pants for Work
The Best Plus-Size Tees for Layering
The Best Plus-Size Sweater Blazers
The Best Plus-Size Coats for Your Commute
The Best Plus-Size Dresses for Work
Where to Find Stylish Plus-Size Suits
Some Awesome Plus-Size Blazers
Great Plus-Size Jeans
The Best Plus-Size Wrap Dresses
Hall of Fame Heels in Wide Widths
Note also that in more recent Hunts (where we go on the hunt for a specific basic, like a solid colored sheath dress), we have been including picks for plus sizes, cusp sizes (16-18), and companies with options for custom sizes.
Cute, Trendy Shoes for Work in Wide Widths
These are a few of our latest favorite shoes available in wide widths (as of Jan. 2021!).
Awesome Plus-Size Maternity Workwear
Hunting for plus-size maternity workwear? (Congratulations!) These are our favorites…
Some More of Our Favorite Plus-Size Essentials for Work
- Sheath dresses: Eloquii, Gravitas, Lafayette 148 New York, Calvin Klein, Lands’ End ponte dresses, Karen Kane
- Wrap dresses: Igigi, Kiyonna, Leota
- Blouses: NYDJ, Lands’ End, Nordstrom,
- Pants: Universal Studio, Nic + Zoe, Eileen Fisher (the readers call these “magic pants” they’re so comfortable!),
- Skirts: Vince Camuto, Universal Studio,
- Petite Plus clothes: Nordstrom, Talbots
- For splurges (or pieces to stalk or drool over), check out our post on designer plus-size clothing for professional women