These are some of our more recent plus-size picks — don’t forget to sign up for the plus-size newsletter! You can also see a collection of plus-size picks we’ve featured for our morning workwear report…
This page was last updated Sept. 2020. This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
You can find our classic favorites in our Plus-Size Workwear Hall of Fame, as well as some below:
- Blazers: Gibson, Vince Camuto, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Universal Standard
- Suits: Talbots, Lafayette 148 New York, (see our latest post on where to find stylish plus-size suits!)
- Sheath dresses: Eloquii, Gravitas, Lafayette 148 New York, Calvin Klein, Lands’ End ponte dresses, Karen Kane
- Wrap dresses: Igigi, Kiyonna, Leota
- Blouses: NYDJ, Lands’ End, Nordstrom,
- Pants: Universal Studio, Nic + Zoe, Eileen Fisher (the readers call these “magic pants” they’re so comfortable!),
- Skirts: Vince Camuto, Universal Studio,
- Petite Plus clothes: Nordstrom, Talbots
- For splurges (or pieces to stalk or drool over), check out: Universal Standard, Saks (brands like Lafayette 148 New York or Marina Rinaldi), 11 Honore — you can also find these brands on sale at Last Call or Off Fifth. For an interesting shop with a high-end designer, check out German shop Navabi. (See our whole roundup of plus-size workwear stores here.)
Hall of Fame Heels in Wide Widths
Great Plus-Size Jeans
Note also that in more recent Hunts (where we go on the hunt for a specific basic, like a solid colored sheath dress), we have been including picks for plus sizes, cusp sizes (16-18), and companies with options for custom sizes.