Here’s a topic we haven’t addressed in a while that seems apt since we just did our big roundup of the best women’s suits: where to find stylish plus-size suits for work?
Plus-size readers, please chime in — which are your favorite stores to buy plus-size workwear, from dresses to blazers to suits? (We’re actually working on a story on plus-size splurges and investment shopping — please share any favorites if you have them!)
We haven’t talked about this since we did our last roundup of plus-size suits and more (including business maternity suits, petite suits, and suits for tall women) or the best workwear for plus sizes.
Wondering where to find stylish plus-size suits for work? These are some of the top spots we know of, in alphabetical order — your best bets for conservative interview suits are in bold…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Where to Find Stylish Plus-Size Suits for Work
(Updated as of Nov. 2020!)
11 Honore – house brand, Veronica Beard, RTA, Cushne, Christian Siriano and more!
Argent – Many of their workwear pieces go up to size 24, including some of their suits.
ASOS – Lots of affordable options from their house brand; sometimes from other brands as well
Bloomingdale’s – City Chic, Lafayette 148 New York, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Marina Rinaldi, Nic+Zoe, and Vince Camuto
Chadwicks – I’ve never purchased from this store, but they do have suiting options!
Dillards – Calvin Klein, Investments, Kasper, Lauren Ralph Lauren
Full Beauty – A collection of brands including ellos, Jessica London, & Roaman’s
JCPenney – Le Suit, Evan-Piccone, Liz Claiborne, Alfred Dunner, and Worthington
J.Crew – J.Crew recently expanded their size range in general; many of their suiting pieces are now available up to size 24.
Macy’s – Alfani, Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, Kasper, Nine West, and Tahari
Nordstrom – Lafayette 148 New York, Halogen, City Chic, Vince Camuto, Nic & Zoe
Of Mercer – They offer extended sizes up to 20W
Off Fifth – Basler, Calvin Klein, Lafayette 148 New York, Max Mara
Simply Be – UK shop with limited workwear options but what they have is very affordable
Sumissura – UK shop with bespoke/custom suiting
Universal Standard – They’ve expanded their workwear offerings substantially in recent years! Make sure to check out the “Fit Liberty” program if you’re between sizes or dancing up and down.
No Suits, but Stylish Plus-Size Workwear of Note
You may also want to check out our latest roundup of designer plus-size clothing for professional women!
- Anna Scholz
- Betabrand – Some readers love their comfortable yoga pants; now available up to size 3X!
- eShakti – customizable dresses up to size 6X (or your exact measurements!)
- Gwynnie Bee – Members can borrow a lot of workwear (but not, as of right now, suits)
- J.Crew Factory – Their extended sizes go up to 24 and sometimes includes work-appropriate blazers and trousers
- Kohl’s – they’ve limited their workwear options, but some of their dresses might still be good for the office
- Modern Citizen – some of their workwear basics are available up to size 1X
- Nic & Zoe
- Old Navy – they sometimes have blazers, dresses, and more for work
- Rita & Phil (custom-size skirts)
- Veronica Beard – Note that although the brand offers some sizes up to 24, they note that this is similar to a 20W.
Formerly on This List
- Lord & Taylor – closing
- Moi Meme – shuttered
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Lafayette 148 New York, Marina Rinaldi, Nic + Zoe, Stizzoli
- White House | Black Market – no longer sells plus sizes