Happy Labor Day, ladies! There are a lot of sales going on right now… I may do focused deal roundups of some of the specific ones, but here’s my big listing — my top 12 picks are in bold below… (Also: Phew, 72! No wonder it feels like I’ve been shopping hard for hours now!)
- 6pm: Fall boots up to 60% off.
- Ann Taylor: Take 30% off your full-price purchase; 40% off all sale styles.
- Anne Klein: Take 30% off the entire site, for savings of up to 65% off.
- Athleta: Summer’s Last Hurrah, save up to 60% on select items (including new markdowns).
- ASOS: Take 20% off with code SUMMER4EVER (and note that the Final Clearance section is up to 70% off!).
- Banana Republic: 40% off your purchase with code BRWEEKEND (don’t forget to check out the new Issa collaboration).
- Barneys New York: The Warehouse sale is on now, with prices up to 75% off.
- BaubleBar: End of summer stockpile sale! Get up to 35% off already reduced prices.
- Bergdorf Goodman: Save up to 40% off 5F sale arrivals.
- BigDropNYC: Take an additional 50% off sale items.
- Bloomingdale’s: Big Brown Bag sale! Save 20-65% off, and take an extra 20% off a large selection of sale and clearance items with code TAKE20.
- Bluefly: Labor Day Sale! Save up to 85% off.
- Boden: Up to 70% off sale.
- Brooks Brothers: Online exclusive, today only, Labor Day Clearance Event with prices up to 60% off.
- Cache: Extra 10% off sale merchandise now through Monday with code C855432.
- Chadwicks: Extra 30% off all clearance prices.
- Charles Tyrwhitt: Great prices on womenswear, including $160 shirts marked to $35.
- Club Monaco: Take an additional 50% off all already-reduced styles with code FINAL50 for a limited time only (plus, free shipping on all orders).
- CUSP by Neiman Marcus: Save 40-65% off regular prices (and enjoy free shipping and free returns).
- C.Wonder: Take an additional 50% off sale items (and enjoy 25% off y our full-price purchase with code LABORDAY).
- eBags: Labor Day Sale & Clearance — save up to 60% off on your favorite bags.
- e.l.f.: Almost Labor Day Sale! 50% off all Studio items with code MUSTHAVE (ends 9/1).
- Express: 5 Days to Save! 40% off every single item.
- Forever21: Extra 50% off select sale items with code LABORDAY.
- GAP: Up to 40% off select styles in their Labor Day Red, Bright & Blue Event (plus take 15% off your purchase with code GAPNEW).
- GlassesUSA: LaborDay Super Sale! 50% off + free shipping with code LABOR50.
- Heels.com: Labor Day Weekend sale, take 20% off with code HARDWORK.
- Henri Bendel: Summer sale! 50% off select merchandise. (Also, today only, Summer Friday sale — 20% off full-priced candles with code SUMMERFRIDAY).
- JC Penney: Labor Day Sale! Save 25-50% (plus get 10-20% off with code 30BUY).
- J.Crew: Extra 30% off sale items with code HELLO30. Free shipping on $100+.
- Jones New York: Labor Day Clearance Event. Additional 40% off all sale for savings of up to 80%.
- Journelle: Semi-annual sale — lots of items 50% and more.
- Karen Millen: Enjoy 20% off select dresses.
- Lands End: Labor Day Event – 30% off everything including new arrivals, plus free shipping on $50 orders.
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus: Labor Day Sale, save an extra 25-60% off everything!
- The Limited: Everything’s on sale! Take an extra 30% off markdowns, and 40% off original ticket prices with code LONGWKND.
- LOFT: Their sale is on sale — take an extra 50% off all sale styles (no code needed).
- Lord & Taylor: Use promo code SHOP to take 20% off regular and sale, and an extra 25% off clearance.
- Lucy: 20% off $100 or more.
- Macy’s: Labor Day sale! Take 3xtra 20% off plus get free shipping with a $99+ purchase with code DEALS.
- Madewell: 30% off all sale styles with code BYESUMMER (plus free shipping on all orders!).
- Maidenform: Extra 30% off plus free shipping.
- Modcloth: Lots of new pieces added to sale…
- Naturalizer: Fall preview event — plus take 70% off select styles.
- NY & Co.: B1G1 Free Pants + 40-50% off everything else (and free shipping on orders over $50).
- Neiman Marcus: The Real Deal Sale is on; save up to 50% off regular prices on women’s contemporary/cusp dresses and sportswear.
- Nine West: Summer send off! Buy one get one 50% off the entire site.
- Nordstrom: Shoe Clearance! Save up to 40%. (Also: new markdowns in general.)
- Old Navy: The Land of the Spree — take 30% off with code SPREE at checkout.
- Overstock.com: The season’s biggest event, Labor Day Sale — take an extra 10% furniture, area rugs, mattresses, memory foam, kitchen & dining, and fashion bedding.
- Payless: Labor Day Weekend Sale, with extra 40% off clearance items.
- Pendleton: Labor Day Sale, extra 20% off all summer sale with code EASY20 (ends 9/2).
- Petit Bateau: End of season sale, up to 60% off.
- Piperlime: up to 70% off sale (plus free shipping and free returns).
- Rachel Roy: End of summer sale, take an additional 30% off all RRR sale styles (savings of up to 70% off)! Ends 9/2.
- Rebecca Taylor: Labor Day Sale, save up to 75% when you take an extra 40% off sale with code RTLABORDAY13.
- REISS: Labor Day Weekend Sale — extra 10% off all outlet items.
- Rent the Runway: Their biggest clearance sale ever is going on — buy dresses, jewelry, and more. Get a $50 rental credit if you spend $200+.
- Sephora: End of summer sale spectacular! Save up to 65% off must-have beauty (online only).
- Shoes.com: Extra 25% off sale shoes with code 25SALE (plus, new markdowns). Or, take 20% off sitewide with code SECRET20.
- ShopBop: Tons of new items added; lots of items marked 20-70% off.
- Singer22: Take an extra 50% off sale merchandise (savings up to 90% retail) — also use code LABOR to take 10-20% off regular-priced items.
- Splendid: Labor Day Sale, take 20% off select dresses, tees and shorts.
- Target: Save 20% when you spend $75 on select women’s and mens (including reader favorites like Merona ponte dresses and wedge pumps, and Liz Lange maternity dresses).
- Thomas Pink: Womenswear sale — prices up to 60% off.
- Topshop: Take an extra 20% off sale (ends Tuesday); plus free standard shipping with code HEYUSA.
- Tory Burch: Labor Day Event — up to 30% off with code LABORDAY plus free shipping on $300+.
- Ulta: $3.50 off any $10 purchase with code 103572 (plus free shipping on all orders of $50 or more).
- Victoria’s Secret: Limited Time, mix & match cotton undies, 7 for $26 (plus, take $15 off $100 with code FALL13).
- Wine.com: Take an extra 10% off 12 or more bottles (mix or match) of wine with code LABORDAY.
- Yoox: Sale — up to an extra 80% off the spring/summer collection.
- Zappos: End of summer clearance! Save on everything from sandals to swimwear.
Are the in-store sales similar?
Check the details on the website. I just found at that the Banana Republic one is online and in-store!
There was a 20% coupon off of anything at H&M that I saw in AM NY yesterday. Most of the stuff at H&M is for peeople with smaller tighter tuchuses then me, but I go there to and I think I will use the coupon b/c I can for some thing’s! We don’t have to TWERK like Miley Cirrus to buy there clothe’s! FOOEY!
I will report back to the Hive on my weekend at the manageing partner’s next week! Happy Labor Day to the HIVE! YAY!!!!!
The Nordstrom sale is good. Many items like The Skirt are even further marked down from what they were during the Anniversary Sale.
green and blue, here I come!
Major bummer, it’s not available in my size. Is it shady for me to order a different size (knowing it’s incorrect) and exchange later if it becomes available in my size to lock in the sale price?
I think people do this all the time.
Does this work online? I ordered the seamed Skirt and it ended up being too big, would love to be able to exchange but couldn’t find a way to do that on the website.
I did it during the NAS, it wasn’t available in petite so I ordered regular (intending to just make do with it, figured cheaper to buy during the sale and pay for altering). But then a week or two after the sale it became available again and I was able to exchange without paying the difference – I talked to a rep over the phone, I got charged for the 2nd one but at the sale price, and I returned the first one in-store and got a refund.
I got the blue in the NAS and love it :) Wish there were more colors so I could stock up on a few more!
This dress was featured or mentioned here a while ago too: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/halogen-pleated-chiffon-dress/3271550?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=RED+PAPRIKA%2F+NAVY+COMBO&resultback=570&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_2_C
Thanks for this! Just called Nordstrom and did a price adjustment from NAS :-)
I love getting good deals, but that list of sales is kind of intimidating. I can’t spend all day shopping online, and I think I would if I tried randomly wading in somewhere. I need fewer choices. Can we have a thread where people say what they’re considering buying from the weekend sales (with links!) for inspiration? That sounds fun to me. Anyone else?
I love this idea. I haven’t had time to look, but will post if I find anything good!
OK I looked at Nordstroms online and ordered The Skirt in greenbug (wanted the blue too but alas not it’s unavailable in my size); the matching cardigan http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen-long-sleeve-cardigan/3461391?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Green+Bug%2F+Blue+Tile+Combo&resultback=1026&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_4_D; and a classic white button down from Foxcroft which I hope is actually fitted through the waist and not sheer http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/foxcroft-long-sleeve-fitted-shirt-petite/3503297?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=228&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_2_A. Haven’t pulled the trigger but am considering this blue “sweater jacket” to replace my old knit navy blazer which I love and can’t seem to find similar to http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/halogen-trim-sweater-jacket/3461406?origin=related-3461406-0-1-2-2-Rich%20Relevence&PageCategoryId=PP.
I have some links in moderation with my Nordstrom order. I think someone here has mentioned owning the Halogen sweater jacket — review please? I have a navy knit blazer that I love but is showing some wear and I haven’t seen knit blazers anywhere (closest I’ve found was this, but don’t like how high the buttons are: http://www.lastcall.com/p/Tahari-Knit-Jacket-Quiet-Storm/prod18230123___/?eVar4=rvi&index=&cmCat=rvi). Is this a good replacement or really more just a cardigan?
S in Chicago
I thought it looked a lot like a cardigan when I tried it on in store. If you are looking for something knit (versus sweater like), I would recommend trying the Loft. They have had some great ponte blazers lately. I bought this one recently and have already gotten a ton of use. The drape is really flattering:
Thanks! I tried AT but didn’t think of Loft.
Well, I know I am DEFINITELY buying this, with this great sale price!!!
Man, I waited tables in NYC in a restaurant right next to the Barney’s Warehouse and the sale days there were CRAZY. People showed up at like, 8 AM to go shopping and it was a total madhouse. I love a good sale, but it’s not worth the claustrophobia and stress to me.
I’ve selected items I want to buy, only to put them right back when I see the long lines
Question about a jewelry purchase. Can anyone recommend where to find a gold “satellite” chain necklace? Looking for gold filled, not 14k, but would prefer not to have simple chain between the gold beads. I’ve seen a few on etsy, e.g., http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/114076185/layering-necklace-satellite-chain, but wondered if there are other places to find these. Thank you!
Note the Issa collection (and lots of other good stuff including all BR Picks and women’s blazers) are excluded from the BR 40% off.
I tried to buy the Bettina Satchel and it appears to be excluded.
I’m a little disappointed that most of the stores that I shop at (especially The Limited and NY&Co) aren’t having sales that are any better than they normally are. I get their emails and feel like 40% off is offered about once a month. The free shipping requirement is a little lower at NY&CO than it normally is but I was hoping for a bigger percentage off.