2019 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — check out all our workwear advice and Nordstrom sale roundups to make the most of the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2015 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
We’ve already rounded up my picks for workwear from the big Nordstrom sale, but there are still so many great shoes, bags, and accessories to be had — so I thought I’d round up a few of the things I’m drooling over.
So many great shoes, you guys.
- Børn ‘Masia’ Flats. Now $59 (was $89). Three colors.
- Louise et Cie ‘Hermosah’ Pump. Are these not a beautiful shade of brown? (“Truffle.”) They’re $70.77 (were $117).
- Sam Edelman ‘Odelia’ Pointy Toe Mule Pump. Lots of great shoes from Sam Edelman in the sale, including Hall of Famers like the Penny boot and the Okala pump. I like these mules — they were $130, now $80. Five colors.
- Joe’s ‘Pete’ Pointy Toe Pump. There’s a reader-submitted picture that sold me on these pumps — they just look super hot. They’re $89 (were $135). I believe a bunch of colors just came back in stock — they’re now in black, white, beige, and “sage teal.”
- Corso Como ‘Del’ Pump. This brand just doesn’t work for my feet, but I’ve often heard the Del pump referred to as the Holy Grail pump for workwear. Beige and black, both $98 (down from $130).
- Hunter ‘Original – Nightfall’ Rain Boot. These are obviously only for commuting, but: there are a ton of Hunter boots in the sale. The pictured ones were $225, but are now $157.
- Cole Haan ‘Bethany’ Leather Pump. There have been mixed reviews on Cole Haans since the Nike collaboration ended — these still look like great classic pumps to me though. They were $248, but are now $170.
- COACH ‘Teddie’ Pointy Toe Pump. Wow. I really, really love these pumps. They’re only 20% off, but the texture, the purple, the height (3.5″)… sign me up. They were $248, now $198.
- Kate Spade New York ‘Lentica’ Pointy Toe Pump. These come in a black/blue as well as a black/white version — I’m not usually a fan of colorblocked heels, but I’m digging these — I particularly like the splash of color on the heel.
- SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker ‘Denise’ Patent Leather T-Strap Pump, available in both blue patent and black suede. I continue to ogle SJP shoes; love these T-straps.
- Anyi Lu ‘Delia’ Colorblock Hidden Wedge Flat. I usually dislike a hidden wedge — if I’m wearing heels I want credit for it! — but these look streamlined and cool. These come in several colors, and note that there are a bunch of sale shoes still available from comfort brand Anyi Lu. The pictured shoes were $395, but are now $236.
- AGL Attilio Giusti Leombruni Pointy Toe Ballet Flat. Another reader favorite comfort brand — this is the brand of flats one of my doctor friends swears by. I like this slightly pointy-toed version, but again, there are lots of AGL shoes left in the sale. These were $325, but are now $239.
- Manolo Blahnik Pointy Toe Slingback Pump. A true happy surprise: there is a ton of fancy designer shoes still left in the sale, including Manolo Blahnik! I like these simple Blahnik slingbacks — they were $795 but are now $476. (Check out our newbie guide to designer heels if you’ve never bought some before!)
- Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ Genuine Snakeskin Pump. Does it get more classic than the Anouk pump? These were $875, now $576; lots of Choos left in the sale too.
- Lanvin Studded T-Strap Leather Pump. These studded T-straps have a bit of an edge, which I like — they were $1,090, but are now marked to $653. Lanvin, Fendi, Prada, Miu Miu — lots of great designer shoes left in the sale.
There are less bags left, but what’s left is still pretty good…
- Rebecca Minkoff ‘Monroe’ Tech Wristlet. Lots of good Minkoff pieces in the sale; I’m taken with this kind of crazy printed tech wristlet — it just seems happy and fun. It was $145, but is now $87.
- Halogen® Tassel Leather Hobo. Hobos seem in short supply these days, so I really like this affordable one from Hobo. Available in blue, black, white and beige; it was $168 but is now $100.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Medium Travel’ Tote. There were more of these in the sale, but supplies are now dwindling — call your local store if you wanted another color, or check back next week when returns start trickling in. This travel tote is 15 x 12 x 7, with an 8″ strap drop — nice size. It was $278, but is now $166.
- Loeffler Randall ‘Lock’ Genuine Snakeskin Clutch. Aaaah, I love this one — but do not need another clutch. This one comes with a crossbody strap, as well; it’s 10 x 7 x 1.5. It was $395, but is now $237.
- Jimmy Choo ‘Ally’ Genuine Calf Hair Shoulder Bag. YASSSS. I’m not usually into calf hair or bigger animal prints (this is supposed to be leopard, but at first glance I wondered if it was supposed to be giraffe!), but something about this bag is calling my name. It is 13 x 9 x 2.5, and was $2,350, but is now marked to $1,409.
None of these picks are going to show well at the tinier size as they’re all on the more delicate/clear side, so I’m going to let you guys click through to see them in their full glory. Lots from the usual suspects like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, Kendra Scott… tons of great bangles, for some reason, and I am not a bracelet girl!
- Nordstrom Small Spike Drop Earrings. Simple, easy. Available in goldtone and “imitation rhodium plate.” Were $20, now $12. Here’s another dainty pair.
- Kendra Scott ‘Arden’ Station Cuff. One of the many cool cuff/bangle/hinge bracelets out right now. I always like druzy stone. This cuff was $65, now $38.
- kate spade new york ‘opening night’ extra long station necklace. I like this in white, but it comes in several colors — at 40″ you can wrap it a number of different ways. It was $128, now $63.
- Alexis Bittar ‘Lucite®’ Pendant Necklace. My obsession continues. This lucite pendant necklace seems more delicate than a statement necklace, but still… statement making. It was $195, but is now $117.
- Marni Long Leather, Metal & Horn Necklace. I always applaud Marni for bold, fun pieces, and this leather, metal and horn necklace is certainly in keeping with that. I’d wear with an all white or cream outfit for work or play, maybe with tan heels. It was $890, but is now $533.
Ladies, what have you gotten from the sale thus far? Any big hits or misses?