Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Ah, finally! The WSJ gives us “the rules” for wearing white linen pants.
– Why, yes — the wealthy use coupons also. [ChiTrib]
– Is there a woman’s generational gap in the workplace? You betcha. [BusinessWeek]
– Are venture capital firms still a boy’s club? Jezebel thinks they know, and helpfully links to a bunch of funny t-shirts. [Jezebel]
– Great article for how to use social media without permanently dinging your chances of becoming a CEO or President. [DumbLittleMan]