It’s been far too long since we’ve rounded up plus-size suits for interviews! Readers, what are your favorite stores for plus-size workwear? Where did your last killer interview suit come from?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Looking for an older roundup? Here was our 2018 roundup on where to find stylish plus-size suits, as well as our 2016 roundup on plus-size suits and other hard-to-find suit sizes like petite and tall!
Where to Find Plus-Size Suits for Interviews
11 Honore – house brand, Veronica Beard, RTA, Cushne, Christian Siriano and more!
Argent – Many of their workwear pieces go up to size 24, including some of their suits.
ASOS – Lots of affordable options from their house brand; sometimes from other brands as well
Bloomingdale’s – City Chic, Lafayette 148 New York, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Marina Rinaldi, Nic+Zoe, and Vince Camuto
Chadwicks – I’ve never purchased from this store, but they do have suiting options!
Dillards – Calvin Klein, Investments, Kasper, Lauren Ralph Lauren
Full Beauty – A collection of brands including ellos, Jessica London, & Roaman’s
JCPenney – Le Suit, Evan-Piccone, Liz Claiborne, Alfred Dunner, and Worthington
J.Crew – J.Crew recently expanded their size range in general; many of their suiting pieces are now available up to size 24.
Henning – This new indie workwear brand has a ton of beautiful workwear in sizes 12-26.
Macy’s – Alfani, Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, Kasper, Nine West, and Tahari
Nordstrom – Lafayette 148 New York, Halogen, City Chic, Vince Camuto, Nic & Zoe
Of Mercer – They offer extended sizes up to 20W
Off Fifth – Basler, Calvin Klein, Lafayette 148 New York, Max Mara
Simply Be – UK shop with limited workwear options but what they have is very affordable
Sumissura – UK shop with bespoke/custom suiting
Universal Standard – They’ve expanded their workwear offerings substantially in recent years! Make sure to check out the “Fit Liberty” program if you’re fluxuating sizes.
Other Stylish Plus-Size Workwear of Note
These brands don’t necessarily include suits (at least, not often) — but they should be on your radar as sources for nice plus-size workwear.
You may also want to check out our latest roundup of designer plus-size clothing for professional women!
- Anna Scholz
- Betabrand – Some readers love their comfortable yoga pants; now available up to size 3X!
- eShakti – customizable dresses up to size 6X (or your exact measurements!)
- Gwynnie Bee – Members can borrow a lot of workwear (but not, as of right now, suits)
- J.Crew Factory – Their extended sizes go up to 24 and sometimes includes work-appropriate blazers and trousers
- Kohl’s – they’ve limited their workwear options, but some of their dresses might still be good for the office
- Modern Citizen – some of their workwear basics are available up to size 1X
- Nic & Zoe
- Old Navy – they sometimes have blazers, dresses, and more for work
- Rita & Phil (custom-size skirts)
- Veronica Beard – Note that although the brand offers some sizes up to 24, they note that this is similar to a 20W.
Formerly on This List
- Lord & Taylor – closing
- Moi Meme – shuttered
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Lafayette 148 New York, Marina Rinaldi, Nic + Zoe, Stizzoli
- White House | Black Market – no longer sells plus sizes
Readers, let’s hear from you — where do you get plus-size suits for interviews? What are your favorite plus-size workwear stores in general?