Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– The bloggers over at Feminist Law Profs consider whether a through-the-legs shot is sexist, but honestly all we can think is: who let Hillary hem her pants like that? [Feminist Law Profs]
– Warren Buffett suggests it’s time to stock up on stocks. [NYT]
– Six-inch shoes are apparently “flying off” shelves. (Not into our closets, thank you very much!) [WSJ]
– Marie Claire’s latest money guide is fun — what women spend on purses, what it costs to own a pet and stay tan, and the top secrets of high-earning women. [Marie Claire]
– Our favorite quote of the week: Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est.