This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
Happy Turkey Day! Our round-up for the brief week:
– Ways women can hold their own in a male world. [WSJ]
– A recent survey says that “a formal appearance” is important to career success for women. [The Thin Pink Line]
– It apparently pays to be politically incorrect if you want to be a successful businesswoman. [Women on Business]
– How important is it to socialize with coworkers? [WSJ: The Juggle]
– The Simple Dollar reviews Personal Development for Smart People. Hmmn. [The Simple Dollar]