This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Amazon Prime Day sale has been getting better and better in recent years — like before there are a TON of great deals on beauty and weekend stuff, and this go-around they have some nice workwear also. Some of our favorites…
Amazon – check sellers Marycrafts, Grace Karin, Aisize, MUXXN, Milumia, and VFShow, as well as for deals on brands like Calvin Klein, Maggy London, and Karen Kane (see all of our suggestions for what to buy at Amazon for work outfits)
Beauty Deals in Prime Day 2023
Big brands I’m seeing with lots of deals include:
- Great deals on Urban Decay (tons of Naked palettes) – this Vice lipstick is down to under $15; I bought it in the color “Backtalk” and think it may be one of my favorite colors. Other makeup deals include IT Cosmetics, Julep eyeshadows, ELEMIS products, Kur nail concealer (I posted about this recently)
- TONS of K-Beauty brands on sale – the Dior Addict dupe I posted last week is down to $14, Youthforia (I’ve heard good things about this color-changing blush oil), rom&nd lip tints (here was my review) and similar brands Amuse, Peripera, Dasique (I’ve heard great things about this lip contour stick) — and of course COSRX (I think I’m finally going to bite on this snail essence everyone loves)
- elta MD and Caudalie
- Alterna Caviar – Their products are some of my favorites when I’m not doing the Curly Girl method – tons of deals from Living Proof & Fekkai
- Drybar Round Dryer Brush – I haven’t tried this one, but I’ve heard good buzz about it as being a step up from the $40ish Revlon dryer brush that everyone loves.
- If you have curly hair, I love Ecoslay – their Orange Marmalade gel is one of my holy grails. There are also deals on Devacurl, Ouidad, R+Co, and Love Ur Curls
- Drugstore deals such as on OPI
- not terribly exciting, but I always use this sale to stock up on my favorite Dove bodywash…
- Loop earplugs — I just wore a pair for a concert and they’re great.
- Peloton deals! It looks like the original and the bike+ are about $500 off.
There is a lot more workwear here than there was in the summer sale — including reader favorite Marycrafts. Like before, if you’re into hiking, have many wedding guest-type events coming up, and/or want to partake in what I’ll call “Amazon trends” like matching PJs that some people turn into outfits, or scrunch-butt shorts (sigh), this is your chance.
First, the workwear:
- deals from Cole Haan, and basic sneakers from Veja and Keds
- If you like vintage handbags, prime members save 15% (or a max of $200) from selections from What Goes Around Comes Around… they’re listing things like Hermès and Chanel bags!
- Amazon Basics clothes – tons of basics like boatneck tees, many available up to size 6X
- The Drop, including everyone’s favorite Blake blazer
- Calvin Klein products, their Gabrianna pump and some of their suiting (in petite, plus, and regular sizes)
- take a look at deals from sellers Milumia, Grace Karin, Anrabess, Merokeety, Aisize, Cicy Bell and PrettyGarden — lots of party dresses and loungewear, maybe some workwear in the mix as well.
- travel stuff like TravelPro
- stylish laptop bags from Cluci
For lounge, weekend, and lifestyle:
- Lots of nice deals on cookbooks and “popular fiction“
- hiking boots from Columbia, KEEN, and Merrell
- deals on Peloton equipment, including the shoes and weights
- jeans from Levi’s, JAG Jeans, Lucky Brand, NYDJ
- lots of reader favorite BALEAF workout shorts, as well as from C9 Champion and Colorfulkoala
- dresses from Dress the Population and Free People (very limited)
- Big deals on lightweight bags from Baggalini and Vera Bradley
- lots of PJs and more from Ekouaer and Pajamagram (including family PJs)
- bodysuits from Mangopop and ShaperX
- bras from Syrokan (love these workout bras for DD+) and Delimira (great strapless bras for DD+!)
- Turkish linen lightweight summer / travel robes
Deals for Moms/Parents
Some of the big names I’m seeing include:
- iPlay, Carters
- Graco carseats and cribs
- Jogging strollers and more
- Halloween costumes!
- hiking boots for everyone, including children from Columbia, KEEN, and Merrell
- big deals on Squishmallows and Melissa & Doug, as well as Magic: The Gathering deals
- indoor climbing gyms and playsets from Avenlur
- True Classic t-shirts if you’re shopping for men in your life
- Apple watches, AirPods, cords, and charging equipment
- Flexispot Electric Standing Desk — also check out this deal on a walking pad
- Dyson vaccuums
What are you guys excited about for Prime Day?