Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- PopSugar Beauty tells you why you shouldn’t get your hair cut when it’s wet.
- Racked looks at the not-so-fun fitting room experience that you will most likely recognize.
- A startup founder writes at Racked about why she always wears the same outfit to meetings.
- Over at Medium, the director of product at Facebook reveals how a pregnancy-induced period of bed rest (while she worked from home) changed her idea of what a leader looks like and what brings respect.
- Intuit’s Fast Track blog has advice on relaxing your perfectionist/Type-A tendencies a bit.
- The New York Times looks at how millennial women are planning for motherhood and pondering work/life balance.
- New York magazine checks out new research about “head” people vs. “heart” people.
- Travelle shares tips and products for taking care of your clothes while you’re traveling.
- A Cup of Jo uses her sister’s experience of grief to explain what sort of sympathy cards and gestures can help the most.
- For your Laugh of the Week, The Toast presents a list of modern relationships.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about difficult birth experiences.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.