Happy Presidents’ Day! Like all federal holidays, we’re taking it slower here today on Corporette… but we thought we’d do a quick sales roundup!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Our Favorite Presidents’ Day Sales for Workwear
- Nordstrom – Last Chance Winter Sale! Big sales on Zella, lingerie (including Natori, True&Co), bags (Tumi, Kate Spade), shoes (Sam Edelman, Allbirds), makeup (MAC, mascara) and more!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your full-price purchase; up to 70% off original prices
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – 30% off full-price purchases
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off for men and women!
- Eddie Bauer – 40% off, including new arrivals! Ends 2.21.
- Eloquii – Long weekend sale, up to 60% off everything, including sale! Ends 2.21.
- Express – Up to 50% off select styles! Clearance starts at $10.
- Everlane – Weekend sale, up to 60% off! New markdowns added.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles, plus free shipping! Up to 50% off wear-now styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- L.L.Bean – Up to 50% off.
- Loft – Last chance clearance sale, up to 75% off original prices. Ends 2.21.
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale with code.
- MM.LaFleur – Limited time savings on Power Casual essentials.
- NET-A-PORTER – Extra 20% off selected lines with code EXTRA20.
- Nordstrom Rack – Extra 40% off select clearance. Ends 2.21.
- Premium Outlets – Up to 85% off plus free shipping.
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- SOMA – $20 off orders of $75+
- Talbots – Winter Clearance: Extra 70% off markdowns
- Victoria’s Secret – 7 panties for $35, last day!
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- What are your favorite parts of a typical day?
- At what point in your life (age, income level, whatever) were you able to take an annual vacation?
- What shoes can I keep at the office to go for mid-day walks (that go with everything)?
- How do you release stress or trauma that’s stored in the body?
- What are the best “networking for women events” you’ve ever been to?
- I feel like we’re burning through any savings we acquire…
- I hate my job and make 30% of what DH makes – should I quit?
- What do you keep in your office?