Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Lands’ End is a great source for well-made basics. This cap-sleeve dress would be a great wardrobe addition for the summer.
I like that the fabric has a little touch of stretch and a great shape without being too clingy. A black dress is always a classic, but it also comes in navy, olive, and four great patterns.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-21-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+ sale items; extra 60% off 2 sale items; extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – Up to 50% off spring must-haves; extra 60% off all sale
- Talbots – Spring Red Hanger Sale: Extra 40% off markdowns