Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Hooray for Old Navy for incorporating “no-peek” buttons into its plus-sized button-downs. (Sadly, I’m not seeing it in the straight sizes yet, but I’m hoping they’ll come around.) This chambray shirt has interior buttons at the bust to prevent the gapping that makes me avoid most tops with buttons.
I love a chambray shirt and often wear one with black leggings on the weekends for running errands. This would also look great tucked into a pencil skirt for a more casual office.
The top is on sale for $28 (marked down from $32.99) and available in sizes 1X–4X. Today you can get 30% off your order, which brings the price down to only $19.60.
This chambray shirt from Caslon comes in sizes XS–XL and is on sale for $29.97.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59