It can be tough to find a belt that’s a happy medium width — not too wide, not too skinny — but this colorful one from B-Low looks like it fits the bill. We’ve pictured it in yellow but it’s also available in “fuchsia” pink, royal blue, and kelly green, in sizes S, M, and L at ShopBop for $108.
This is a nice option in a tamer neutral if that’s more your taste, and this belt looks like it would be great on top of dresses, cardigans, and more. Pictured: Ana Mini Vibrant Belt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Friends & Family Sale: 40% off everything
- Loft – 50% off sale styles; extra 15% off; up to 50% off full-price styles
- Madewell – Sale’s on sale, take an extra 20% off sale styles.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Macy’s – VIP sale, extra 30% off. 15% off beauty.
- Neiman Marcus – Friends & Family sale, 25% off select clothing and 20% off jewelry.
- Nordstrom – 4,600+ new markdowns for women!
- Target – BOGO 50% off women’s and men’s shoes; women’s dresses and sweaters on sale from $20.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Friends & Family Sale: 25% off new arrivals
- Shopbop – Sale, up to 70% off! Lots of cute bags on sale, including Mansur Gavriel cloud clutches.
- Victoria’s Secret – Fall Deals Event: Up to 50% off
Other Sales of Note:
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary):
- I’m the manager of a 50-person team, and I’m getting complaints that two team leaders are having an affair and making people uncomfortable – how should I respond?
- If you’re content where you are in your career and don’t want to advance — can you share why?
- What are some things that make you feel like you’re getting a super-rich life experience for cheap?
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…