I was immediately drawn to this necklace while perusing the list of most popular necklaces on Ylang 23 — and then when I saw the price, I admit I totally had a Working Girl moment. There, though, it’s a sheath dress with a $5,000 tag, and the quirky best friend says disapprovingly, “It isn’t even lea-tha” — here I looked at the necklace and said, “It isn’t even diamonds.”
They actually have a really similar necklace in diamonds for not that much more, though, and I prefer the simpler gold bars — it’s a more unique look that can be layered with fancier things and less fancy things. (Like, uh, heart necklaces.)
The pictured necklace is $2,200 at Ylang 23. I initially thought it would be really easy to find more budget-friendly dupes, but I haven’t — if you’ve seen any please feel free to shout them out in the comments. (This choker is similar-ish for $55, and this Zoë Chicco necklace at Bloomingdale’s is also similar for $415.)
(This necklace is also amazing, should you have $10,000 to spare for necklaces.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.28.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off clearance; up to 50% off everything else
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, up to 75% off.
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 20% off extra off sale
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles; up to 50% off sale