We love a good deal on a basic, like this lovely leather belt from Brooks Brothers. (Incidentally, there seem to be a lot of great deals to be had on shoes and accessories at BB right now.)
This belt was $128, now $38 (size M only). Buffalo Thin Belt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 12.1.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – Take $25 off $100; $50 off $150; $100 off $250+
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything and extra 20% off, plus free shipping on all orders.
- Betabrand – Up to 70% off sitewide, plus take an extra 15% off with code. Reader favorite yoga dress pants come down to around $40.
- Eddie Bauer – Extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off almost everything with code Cyber30!
- Eloquii – 60% off holiday deals; $25 select tops and sweaters
- Express – 30-50% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off select winter styles; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything!
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey; extra 50% off sale styles
- Madewell – 30% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off luxe brands
- Talbots – 50% off all outerwear & jackets
- Universal Standard – Up to 65% off puffer jackets & vests
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- I drank too much at family Thanksgiving and need to work out my redemption tour for Christmas
- What did everyone buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?I’m wondering what kind of paid work to do in retirement…
- Share your secrets with me if you’ve gotten a fully remote job recently…
- I divorced my husband for reasons other than abuse/infidelity – how long until my kids stop hating me?