This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 3.22.23:
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price pants and shirts; extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – Extra 40% off clearance for up to 60% off
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off regular-price dresses, skirts, accessories & shoes
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- What are your favorite parts of a typical day?
- At what point in your life (age, income level, whatever) were you able to take an annual vacation?
- What shoes can I keep at the office to go for mid-day walks (that go with everything)?
- How do you release stress or trauma that’s stored in the body?
- What are the best “networking for women events” you’ve ever been to?
- I feel like we’re burning through any savings we acquire…
- I hate my job and make 30% of what DH makes – should I quit?
- What do you keep in your office?
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I found a GREAT long necklace that I absolutely love. It’s “blingy” in an elegant way. I think someone asked for recommendations on a long necklace a few weeks ago.
I hunted for a black tote last year for travel that could hold the usual purse contents, plus a book, snacks, water bottle and whatever, but not laptop big, and was dismayed at the lack of choices in the $100 range. I don’t really like the rolled handles (too hard on the top of my shoulder when the bag is heavy) and wanted a zip closure for security. I ended up with a “The Sak” that has just a snap closure but otherwise fit the bill (for several trips at least) and kept looking. Last month, I found a beautiful croc Cole Haan on ruelala, originally $450 for $159. It zips but has the rolled handles, so I’ll see how it goes. Someday I’ll find THE ONE…
The blue color is also $183 on ebags