So: MAJOR sales afoot at Neiman Marcus, particularly if you like slightly fancier clothes (in the $300-$600 range) but prefer to pay $100-$300 for them. (They have a lot of other great discounts on fancier designers as well!) As always, Neiman Marcus is offering free shipping and free returns; if you happen to have a Neiman Marcus credit card you can order Triple Points. I’d recommend starting with big workwear brands like Boss, Elie Tahari, Lafayette 148 New York, Majestic Paris, Nic + Zoe, Rebecca Taylor, Theory, and Vince, and filtering by size.
Pictured at top:
- red corduroy blazer, was $550, now $139
- Slim corduroy trousers, were $295, now $108
- Jewel neck fit and flare dress, was $398 now $116
- Structured tote bag, was $348, now $156
- Perforated ballet flat with studs, was $650, now $316
More Picks for Work from the Big Neiman Marcus Sale
Don’t forget to use the big arrow along the right-hand side to see more picks!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!