This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is historically one of the best sales of the year, both for Saks but also kind of year-round — in the past I’ve made a real killing. Some of the things to look for:
– Cole Haan bags and shoes
– Stuart Weitzman bags and shoes
– Theory dresses and suiting pieces
– Kate Spade bags & shoes, jewelry, and clothes
– DvF dresses and shoes (lots of shoes marked under $100)
– Lots of great shoes — a big selection of Hunter and Belle by Sigerson Morrison
But the real finds here fall into the “lucky sizes” category — dresses marked from $695 down to $125, pants marked from $975 down to $215… so definitely look to see what’s left in your size. I recommend sorting by “top rated” instead of by price, at least if you only have a second or two to take a look. Also, don’t forget — free shipping and free returns with code HOLIDAY.