Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve heard good things about these Florian tops from Mille. (And by “heard good things,” I mean I’ve seen a few different people in my Instagram feed wearing them and they look cute. I’ve never professed to be immune to social media influence.)
The top is made of a cotton/viscose blend, which looks breezy and light, but still slightly more substantial than a summer linen top. I love this emerald green color, but it also comes in a wide range, including lilac, marigold, and orchid.
I would wear this tucked into a pair of high-waisted pants or a pencil skirt for the office, or over a pair of leggings on a work-from-home day.
The top is $152 and is available in sizes XXS–XL. Florian Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping