Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve heard good things about these Florian tops from Mille. (And by “heard good things,” I mean I’ve seen a few different people in my Instagram feed wearing them and they look cute. I’ve never professed to be immune to social media influence.)
The top is made of a cotton/viscose blend, which looks breezy and light, but still slightly more substantial than a summer linen top. I love this emerald green color, but it also comes in a wide range, including lilac, marigold, and orchid.
I would wear this tucked into a pair of high-waisted pants or a pencil skirt for the office, or over a pair of leggings on a work-from-home day.
The top is $152 and is available in sizes XXS–XL. Florian Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off pajamas, slippers & more; denim starting at $69.99
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off 100s of holiday styles; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order