Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ve heard good things about these Florian tops from Mille. (And by “heard good things,” I mean I’ve seen a few different people in my Instagram feed wearing them and they look cute. I’ve never professed to be immune to social media influence.)
The top is made of a cotton/viscose blend, which looks breezy and light, but still slightly more substantial than a summer linen top. I love this emerald green color, but it also comes in a wide range, including lilac, marigold, and orchid.
I would wear this tucked into a pair of high-waisted pants or a pencil skirt for the office, or over a pair of leggings on a work-from-home day.
The top is $152 and is available in sizes XXS–XL. Florian Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves