Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I added this Universal Thread top to a Target pickup order on a whim this week, and I couldn’t be more delighted. The fabric is lightweight, but not flimsy, and the cut is relaxed, but not sloppy.
I would wear this to the office on a casual Friday with white jeans and black mules. For the weekend, I’d buy the matching black shorts and hit the town.
The top is $15 at Target and comes in sizes XS–XXL. It’s also available in plus sizes, although not in black.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – Summer sale is on! Save up to 60% through 9/12
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: