Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A tweed jacket is a great way to add a little texture to an outfit, and this one, with a fringe trim, is just gorgeous.
I wear a lot of black, so when I’m trying to make an outfit out of black separates, I try to make sure one of the pieces has a little texture to it to ensure that it doesn’t look like I’m trying to make a suit out of non-matching pieces. So, for example, I’d wear this jacket over a solid black sheath with a chunky necklace or with a pair of black ankle pants and a printed blouse.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-24-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59