Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A tweed jacket is a great way to add a little texture to an outfit, and this one, with a fringe trim, is just gorgeous.
I wear a lot of black, so when I’m trying to make an outfit out of black separates, I try to make sure one of the pieces has a little texture to it to ensure that it doesn’t look like I’m trying to make a suit out of non-matching pieces. So, for example, I’d wear this jacket over a solid black sheath with a chunky necklace or with a pair of black ankle pants and a printed blouse.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else