Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A tweed jacket is a great way to add a little texture to an outfit, and this one, with a fringe trim, is just gorgeous.
I wear a lot of black, so when I’m trying to make an outfit out of black separates, I try to make sure one of the pieces has a little texture to it to ensure that it doesn’t look like I’m trying to make a suit out of non-matching pieces. So, for example, I’d wear this jacket over a solid black sheath with a chunky necklace or with a pair of black ankle pants and a printed blouse.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves