Curious about the next big Nordstrom sale? Stay tuned for their Half-Yearly Sale, which usually starts around December 23. Sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content concerns the 2019 Nordstrom Cyber Sale.
The big Nordstrom Cyber Sale is on — in the past few years this has quietly become one of the best Nordstrom sales of the year. There are TONS of great gift ideas amongst the markdowns — and because everything has free shipping and free returns, they feel like safe bets as far as gifts go. As I mentioned this morning, I’ve never seen Nordstrom do a tiered sale before, but they’re doing one — if you spend spend $125, get $25; spend $250, get $50; spend $400; get $100 for a “holiday reward.” If you are not already a Nordstrom card holder, you can sign up for a card now and get a $60 Bonus Note as well.
Black Friday Update — This is still one of our favorite sales; you may also want to see our roundup of ALL the Black Friday sales for workwear and beyond.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
- The beauty sales are really great — tons of additional savings on gift sets (!) and a TON of T3 products for an additional 15-20% off. Philosophy bath gels are down to $12 (from $18) and come with a gift with purchase.
- For the home — I’m a big fan of the Anthropologie home stuff that Nordstrom now carries, and there are a bunch of cute things for 20-40% off. I’m getting this cake stand for myself (I just saw an article suggesting you could use these to organize kitchen clutter in a cute way). The home sale also has big savings on brands like Swell, Hydro Flask, Bose, Le Creuset, and Waterford (TONS of Lismore!).
- There are a lot of unusual markdowns in the jewelry, too — I noticed big savings on Monica Vinader’s beautiful, minimal jewelry and will have to swing back and see what else.
A few favorites from the 2019 Nordstrom Cyber Sale:
Great Gifts Under $40
More notes on the above:
- This $12 set of journals featuring classic vintage Anthro patterns would make a great small gift for any Anthro fans in your life — they’re also just really pretty patterns!
- This waterproof speaker is a mere $15 and gets a ton of rave reviews for being rugged. These are great if you want to listen to podcasts in the shower!
- There are some great deals on Lismore glassware if you want something traditional — heavy! pretty cut glass! — but this pretty set (pictured) is only $40 for a decanter and four glasses.
- For $32, this necklace is great — there are a ton of color options to choose from, and it’s a great length for a little pop of color or personality with a collared shirt, high-V-neck, or even a jewel neck.
Gift Ideas For Her in the 2019 Nordstrom Cyber Sale: Under $120
More notes on these…
- There are a bunch of colors for this reader-favorite faux leather jacket marked 50% off — bringing it down to $38. $38!!! It’s great for both elevating weekend outfits and “dressing down” work outfits so they’re more casual.
- This is one of the best prices I’ve seen for this best-selling cardigan — lots of other great cardigans on sale from the same brand in regular and plus sizes from the brand. IMHO, the lighter colors are better for loungewear, while the darker colors can be work-appropriate — but the sweaters are so soft and comfortable (many of them with pockets!) that I’ve never met someone who didn’t like these cardigans.
- We were just talking about how to style the faux leather legging trend that is everywhere now — all of the Spanx faux leather leggings are on sale. I personally didn’t yet have a pair of the moto leggings so that’s what went in my cart in two different sizes. (Um… for a gift… yes…) These were $110, but are now marked to $88.
- It isn’t often that Nordstrom can beat Costco pricing on something, but this is a better deal on this mini crossbody bag! I can’t decide whether I like this muted gray or the leather pinot noir color better. There are a ton of Minkoff bags on sale for 40-50% off; this one is down from $198 to $99.
- Looking for a great foldable hairdryer for yourself or someone else? This T3 is down to $119, and has 240 rave reviews. There are a ton of T3 products on sale, actually, including lots of accessories.
- Finally: they’re ugly as sin but people looooove their Ugg slippers. Great if you’ve got someone on your wish list who works from home or is retired, lives in a super cold climate. These were $99 but are down to $69.