Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
When the weather is warm, I’m looking for the airiest, most breathable fabric I can find. For a crisp look on a hot day, I like to layer a lightweight cotton shirt under a sheath dress so that my arms are covered, but I won’t be overheating.
This striped shirt from J. Crew Factory would look beautiful under a navy sheath. Add in some pearls and heels and you’re on the business side of business casual without showing up to work already sweating.
The shirt is $39.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS–3X. It also comes in four other colorways, including ginghams and a pink stripe.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns