Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These wide-leg, high-rise trousers from Banana Republic are right up my alley for this fall. This turquoise-y color could be worn with a wide variety of neutrals, but if you’re feeling bold, the pants are also available in a bold red and bright yellow.
I’d probably get them hemmed so I could wear them with a flat, because I’m certainly not putting on heels again anytime soon, but I think the look will still work as long as there’s a pointy or almond-shaped toe.
The pants are $149 at Banana Republic and come in sizes 0–20.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else