I’ve just started poking through the Nordstrom Cyber Deals and Black Friday sale — lots of good stuff. The beauty sales in particular look great — there are a ton of things 50% off (including brushes!) and a number of palettes.
I’ve been impressed with Urban Decay eyeshadows over the years, so I’m kind of excited to see THREE entire different eyeshadow palettes on sale for 50% off. (They were $49, now will be $24.50.) All of the colors really seem to be of the moment, also — I’m most drawn to the more traditional “Heat” palette, pictured, but the “Naked Cherry” palette seems like it would be really fun to experiment; Naked Honey looks great for the holidays. Nice.
(Psst: Happy Thanksgiving!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40% off “winter vacation styles”
- Ann Taylor – End-of-Season Clearance: Up to 75% off original prices — plus 30% off full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off select styles; 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles