Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a print with just a hint of whimsy! This horseshoe-print top from Ann Taylor is fun without being too weird for work. From afar, it just looks like a half-circle print to me. Up close, you’re covered in good luck symbols.
The elbow sleeves are perfect for wearing under a blazer or sweater — long enough to provide a little warmth, but not so long that they’re bunching up. This “midnight fig” color would be really pretty paired with gray bottoms, but I also love the monochromatic look they’ve done with the model. I think these are the matching pants if you’re looking for them.
The top is $54.50 and is available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL. Horseshoe Button Mock-Neck Top
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase