Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Bodysuits are back, baby! I love the look of a crisp, tucked-in, collared shirt, but in my real, long-torsoed life, shirts don’t stay tucked and I’m just not that crisp. A bodysuit makes me look a bit more pulled-together, and I’m delighted that they’re making a comeback.
This version from Donna Karan New York comes in both black and white, perfect for all of your crisp shirt needs.
The bodysuit is $125 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–XL.
For a plus-size option, Eloquii has a long-sleeved bodysuit in two colors in lucky sizes up to 26/28.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.14.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 60% off for a limited time!