Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices. We begin the week in splurge mode, with our most expensive suggestions, and wind our way to Friday, where a less expensive item of clothing might be just what you need to make it to the weekend.
Good morning campers! This white silk dress by Vivienne Tam is just what we need for a dreary Monday; it’s available at Revolve Clothing. The bold colors and patterns on this flattering dress tell people you’re not afraid to take chances — yet you know exactly what’s appropriate for the office. We’d wear it with a cropped black jacket, maybe with a purple brooch.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 8.19.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…