Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
For me, summer outfits = all the stripes. Nautical. Seersucker. Breton. I love them all. This double-breasted blazer from Banana Republic Factory is right up my alley. I like the length, the functional pockets, and the red contrast under the collar.
I would wear this with navy trousers and a pointy-toed shoe, just to make it look a bit more formal for the office.
The blazer is $65 on sale (plus an extra 15% off at checkout) and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.19.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: