Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These pleat front trousers from Leith have more than 300 mostly positive reviews. I know readers really love the J.Crew Factory drapey pull-on pants, so I thought I’d point out these as well. At full price, they’re $55. I like that they have pockets and that they’re hand washable. The pants are available in a similar style in sizes 1X–4X for $55. Pleat Front Trousers
2019 Update: We’re adding these pants to our Workwear Hall of Fame because they’re still around, coming out in new colors, and getting rave reviews.
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 8.17.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…