Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I understand that the brand name is completely bonkers (Krazy Larry)(!)(!!!), but these pants are great (h/t to Kat for discovering these gems). I’m a fan of the pull-on style because they look smoother underneath a sweater or an untucked shirt and they have just enough stretch to be comfortable. They’re very similar to the Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch pants, although I’d say that the legs are a bit slimmer and the pants seem generally less prone to wrinkling. They also come in lots more colors and prints than the Nic + Zoe pants (of course, some are more office-appropriate than others).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125