Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I think I’ve made it clear that I’m never going to say no to an animal print. This snake-print crepe blouse from Michael Michael Kors is proof that neutral colors don’t need to be boring. It has a slightly blousy cut, which looks super flattering, and delicate ruffles at the sleeves.
It’s a bit sheer but comes with a detachable camisole. If you want a bit more coverage, you could also do a bodysuit with thicker straps underneath.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else