Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress is such a gorgeous color and perfect for the fall-to-winter transition period. The front seam details are super flattering, and the short sleeves are great for wearing underneath a blazer but do provide a bit of coverage if you need to take the jacket off.
For a slightly less formal look, I’d add a wide belt and a big, cozy cardigan.
The dress is $35, marked down from $70, and it comes in sizes XXS–XL. It’s also available in merlot and in what might win the prize for strangest color name I’ve seen this year, “nude sorbet.” Seamed V-Neck Sheath Dress
(Update: it’s also available in black with pieced details!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; extra 25% off
- Ann Taylor – 40 full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)