This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m not ashamed to admit that I occasionally dip a toe into the reality TV world. This summer, I’m super into The Real Housewives of New York, featuring former J.Crew head honcho Jenna Lyons. In the first episode, she invites the other ladies over for a casual hang with a dress code: “black, metallic, gold or khaki” only.
I guess what I’m saying is that a classic camel turtleneck, like this silk-blend version from Ralph Lauren, is a fantastic wardrobe basic to have on hand, not only because it looks gorgeous with a wide variety of other basics, but because you never know when an oddly specific dress code might present itself, and a girl has to be prepared.
The sweater is $125 and comes in plus sizes 1X–3X, straight sizes XXS–XXL, and petite sizes XSP–LP.
Workwear sales of note for 10.2.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!