Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Is it even summer if you don’t have to figure out how to dress for random picnics, retreats, and outdoor networking events? Even though my day-to-day officewear is firmly in the business casual area, I work in a more casual industry, so if I’m out and about, I’m usually looking for easy pieces that look polished, but not too stuffy.
This shell from Talbots would pair beautifully with some light summer pants and a pair of comfy flats or sandals. Add in some simple jewelry and you’ve got a perfect outfit for summertime wine tastings, baseball outings, or whatever event recruiting has planned.
The top is $54.50-64.50 at Talbots and comes in plus sizes X-3X, plus petite sizes X-3X, misses sizes XS-XL, and petite sizes P-XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!]
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Ulta – Fall Haul Event, up to 40% off (ends 9/30)
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!