Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m not usually an orange person, but this dress is making me rethink that stance. This “ripe persimmon” sheath from J.Crew is just so cheerful. I would pair this gorgeous autumnal hue with a navy or camel blazer for a more formal look, or layer it over a white oxford for a more casual office.
The dress is $228 at J.Crew and comes in sizes 00–24. It also comes in rose taupe and black. (Today you can get 30% off your purchase, but unfortunately this dress is excluded from the offer.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!