For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This suit first caught my eye in cobalt blue (because of course it did), but the peony pink best shows the pockets and shape, as well as being a fun color…
Pieces for the suit range from $89 to $229; blazers come in regular (up to size 20), tall and petite, and pants come in regular and petite (up to size 14). The pictured suit blazer is $229, and the pants are $150.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)