Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A washable silk tee is a fantastic business casual layering piece — you can wear it in place of your favorite cotton tee for a slightly elevated look. This one from M.M.LaFleur is beautifully slouchy without looking sloppy and would tuck nicely into a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers.
The black and pearl colors are great neutrals, but it also comes in a fun black-and-white print.
The blouse is $195–225 at M.M.LaFleur and comes in sizes XS–XXL.
If you’re looking for something more affordable, Quince has this washable silk top; it’s $49.90 and available in sizes XS–XL.
(Stay tuned for later today when we do a big roundup of the best silk blouses for women!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!]
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Ulta – Fall Haul Event, up to 40% off (ends 9/30)
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!