This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 3.24.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off everything
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – 40% off dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; 25% off markdowns
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- What are your favorite parts of a typical day?
- At what point in your life (age, income level, whatever) were you able to take an annual vacation?
- What shoes can I keep at the office to go for mid-day walks (that go with everything)?
- How do you release stress or trauma that’s stored in the body?
- What are the best “networking for women events” you’ve ever been to?
- I feel like we’re burning through any savings we acquire…
- I hate my job and make 30% of what DH makes – should I quit?
- What do you keep in your office?
It’s coming up on the Bloomingdale’s website as $142, and was originally $213.
I like it, although I would much prefer a plain black A line skirt. I have looked everywhere and have had no luck. Anyone have ideas where I can buy it?
You have to put it in your shopping cart to see the discount…
lawdiva: I know that Ann Taylor did have a black a-line skirt in their acetate suit collection at one point – I’m not sure if they still have it. They do have this black a-line-ish pleated skirt. They only have petites left, but it’s also only $40.
Gorgeous skirt. Versatile. Great shape. Tired of pencil skirts.
I wish websites wouldn’t do that, make you put something into the cart before showing the actual price. It makes me feel just a little manipulated. What, they think once it’s in I’m more likely to order it?! Please. Also, I don’t have all day to follow their dumb little rules.
Banana has an affordable, plain, black A-line skirt made of substantial fabric that I have found flattering to my hips. I’m a summer associate and I probably wear this every other week to work. If the link doesn’t work, it’s called “sleek A-line skirt”:
When I went through checkout the price dropped to $85. Thanks for the tip corporette!
Gorgeous and soooo different! Do you have a recommendation for a top to wear with it?
Sorry. I don’t like this one at all. It reminds me of an apron, and I think the color bands are odd. I think it’s even odder that the bands are different colors in the front versus the back. And, the white piping — Oh, now I know what it reminds me of, a waitress uniform from several decades back.
lovely. it has a welcomed retro look.